Diploma in Master Course
(Trade Compliance + Logistics Management)
This is our best designed course which is the combination of both Trade Compliance Course and Logistics Management Course. This course has been designed for professionals who needs to learn most intense aspects of engaging in international trade and supply chain management. By end of this detailed course, you would be well versified with below topics.
- Factors influencing Global Trade
- Political and economic agreements on trade
- HTS, ECCN, Country of Origin, INCOTERMS
- Free trade agreements, effective screening techniques
- Duty assessments and valuation
- Overview of end to end shipping management
- Documentations, shipping terms, roles and responsibilities.
- Key concepts – transportation, freight forwarding, warehousing & inventory management
- Covid-19 and logistics
- End to end management
- Basics of logistics and supply chain managements
- Basics of manufacturing and products.
- Trade Knowledge.
Benefits of International Trade.Among challenges ahead are how companies can cope with the challenges of robotics and ever-expanding technology