Use of Eurasian Conformity Certificate:
What is EAC certificate: -
- EAC certificate is a type of Certificate of Conformity in Russia and other EAC member countries i.e. Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan. introduced first in 2011
- Any product manufactured in EAEU or imported to EAEU are compulsory to be certified with the technical regulation of EAEU
- The EAC certificate and MARK confirms that the product is full compliance with the “Basic Safety Requirements”, which are pecified in the Technical Regulations.
Participating Countries: -
- Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
- These countries established a custom union i.e. EAEU. Eurasian Economic Union aims for single duty tariff within the member state.
Is it a mandatory document?
- EAC certifications are compulsory in order to have entry at all to the Russian market and the markets of the five EAC members.
Approval Bodies: -
The EAC certifications are issued by independent EAC certification bodies and their laboratories accredited by the relevant agencies of the five members of the EAC Economic Union: Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan.
EAC MARK: -
- After getting the EAC certificate manufacturer must be affixed the mark on its product without which product can’t be imported or enter into the market. Although the product approved with proper EAC certificate.
- EAC mark should be put on the product and the document also.
- Products, which meet the basic requirement of the technical regulations of the the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) are marked with the EAC mark.
- The uniform EAC marking of the customs union was defined by the board decision of the EAEU Commission No. 711 of July 15, 2011.
- The minimum size of the mark must 5mm.
Impact of incorrect MARK: -
- Sales of the product can be stopped.
- Manufacturer must pay penalties.
Whose Responsibility to get it done?
- The manufacturer of the product is responsible for the certificate.
- Manufacture is also responsible to affix the Mark on the product.
Does the product need EAC?
- Depend on-characteristics of the product.
- Its purpose and functions.
- HTS code.
For more confirmation to ensure if the product need EAC CERTIFICATE, refer to the Technical Regulations. There are more than 40 Technical Regulations available. Each Regulation covers specific category of products.
Why HS code is so important for certification process?
- HS code is required to decide any certification because it is connected with custom clearance.
- HS code also decide the type certificate needed and cost
In case you do not have HS code we are available to meet your requirement possible.
4PL Consultancy has a team of experts in Tariff classifications of wide variety of Product lines – Medical spares, Aerospace, Radiation Oncology machines & spares etc.
|Status||In force on||Number||Name of the Technical Regulation|
|Valid||15.02.2012||TR CU 006/2011||On safety of fireworks|
|Valid||01.06.2012||TR CU 019/2011||On safety of personal protective equipment|
|Valid||01.07.2012||TR CU 005/2011||On safety of packaging|
|Valid||01.07.2012||TR CU 007/2011||On safety of the products for kids and teenagers|
|Valid||01.07.2012||TR CU 008/2011||On safety of toys|
|Valid||01.07.2012||TR CU 009/2011||On safety of perfume and cosmetic products|
|Valid||01.07.2012||TR CU 017/2011||On safety of light industry products|
|Valid||31.12.2012||TR CU 013/2011||On requirements for the motor fuel|
|Valid||15.02.2013||TR CU 004/2011||On safety of low-voltage equipment|
|Valid||15.02.2013||TR CU 010/20113||On safety of machinery and equipment|
|Valid||15.02.2013||TR CU 011/2011||Elevator safety|
|Valid||15.02.2013||TR CU 012/2011||On safety of the equipment for operation in explosive atmospheres|
|Valid||15.02.2013||TR CU 016/2011||On safety of devices operating on the gaseous fuel|
|Valid||15.02.2013||TR CU 020/2011||On electromagnetic compatibility of technical devices|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 015/2011||On safety of grain|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 021/2011||On safety of food|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 022/2011||On food marking|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 023/2011||On juice and products containing vegetables and fruits|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 024/2011||On oil and fat products|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 027/2012||On safety of particular types of special foodstuff including dietic clinical and dietic protective nutrition|
|Valid||01.07.2013||TR CU 029/2012||On safety of food additives, flavour enhancer and processing accessories|
|Valid||01.02.2014||TR CU 032/2013||On safety of pressure equipment|
|Valid||01.02.2014||TR CU 026/2012||On safety of small ships|
|Valid||01.03.2014||TR CU 030/2012||On safety of lubricants, oils and special fluids|
|Valid||01.05.2014||TR CU 033/2013||On safety of milk and milk products|
|Valid||01.05.2014||TR CU 034/2013||On safety of meat and meat products|
|Valid||01.07.2014||TR CU 025/2012||On safety of furniture|
|Valid||01.07.2014||TR CU 028/2012||On safety of explosives and products on their basis|
|Valid||02.08.2014||TR CU 001/2011||On safety of rail vehicles|
|Valid||02.08.2014||TR CU 002/2011||On safety of high speed trains|
|Valid||02.08.2014||TR CU 003/2011||On safety of railway infrastructure|
|Valid||01.01.2015||TR CU 018/2011||On safety of wheeled vehicles|
|Valid||15.02.2015||TR CU 014/2011||On safety of motorways|
|Valid||15.02.2015||TR CU 031/2012||On safety of agricultural or forestry operation vehicles and trailer|
|Valid||15.05.2016||TR CU 035/2014||On tobacco products|
|Passed||01.01.2018||TR EAEU 036/2016||On requirements of the gaseous fuel|
|Passed||01.03.2018||TR EAEU 037/2016||On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment|
|Passed||18.04.2018||TR EAEU 038/2016||On safety of attractions|
|Passed||unknown||TR EAEU 039/2016||On requirements for mineral fertiliser|
|Passed||01.09.2017||TR EAEU 040/2016||On safety of fish products|
|Passed||02.06.2021||TR EAEU 041/2017||On safety of chemicals|
|Passed||17.11.2018||TR EAEU 042/2017||On safety of children's playground|
|Passed||01.01.2020||TR EAEU 043/2017||On requirements for fire safety and fire extinguishing systems|